Our companies, R4 Ventures LLC and Natural Cycle Energy LLC, have developed new commercial and industrial cooling technologies (cooling tower based) inspired by the earth’s own natural water cycle. This new cooling technology eliminates compressors which require huge amounts of energy as well as eliminating environmentally hazardous refrigerants. Our clean, eco-friendly technologies create water temperatures close to those generated by traditional refrigeration systems while reducing costs up to 80 percent.
Sell our demonstration Multistage Evaporative Cooling System Trainer (MECS Trainer) to Colleges & University Mechanical Engineering Schools/Labs, Government Research Labs, Cooling Tower Manufacturers, Mechanical Engineers & Mechanical Contractors a Lab Scale Multistage Evaporative Cooling System Trainer (MECS Trainer) to facilitate education and research in providing energy efficient and sustainable cooling solutions and validate energy and water savings of a new sustainable comfort & process cooling system Multistage Evaporative Cooling System Trainer (MECS Trainer). Based on using the earth's natural water cycle R4 Ventures LLC, Chandler, AZ USA Patent No. US 8,899,061 MECS Trainer is available for order now and priority placement of order in the manufacturing queue.
• Multistage Evaporative Cooling System Trainer (MECS Trainer) – Delivery
• Monitoring / Control Hardware / Software System (Included w/ MECS
Trainer) - Delivery early 1Q19
• Access to Data Logging FTP site to view and chart MECS performance
data accumulated from all MECS Trainer installations worldwide. - Delivery
• Ambient Air Simulator ( AAS ) for the MECS Trainer – Delivery late 1Q19
• Included with the purchase of each MECS Trainer is a Technology Know
How, Right to Use, and Data Logging / Data Usage Licensing Agreement
Sales freelancer with experience selling cooling towers or mechanical refrigeration systems. Will train on selling to target client bases.
Colleges & University Mechanical Engineering Schools/Labs, Government Research Labs, Cooling Tower Manufacturers, Mechanical Engineers & Mechanical Contractors
This New Energy Efficient Cooling System Trainer is based on a Green … Environmentally Friendly Multistage Evaporative Cooling System (MECS) solution based on cooling tower technologies, saves 40 to 60% on cooling energy costs (compared with conventional mechanical refrigeration), and eliminates the use of EPA regulated refrigerants. This new MECS Trainer gives College and University Mechanical Engineering Schools/Labs, Government Research Labs, Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Contractors methods to explore ways to reduce or eliminate the use of mechanical refrigeration systems (mechanical refrigeration based chillers or DX based refrigeration cooling systems), reduce energy consumption, and apply for grants and research funds from environmentally focused foundations and entities to fund college and university research programs.
The MECS is very flexible and it could be configured for matching cooling requirements of any particular cooling application as follows:
• Cold Air Applications – MECS generated cold water from any of the 3 stages creates cold air by supplying the cold water to air handling units equipped with cooling coils and/or fan coil units.
• Cold Water Applications – MECS generates cold water which can be supplied from any of the 3 stages to process cooling applications.
• Simultaneous Cold Water and Cold Air Cooling Applications - MECS allows the generation of cold water and/or cold air from the different MECS cooling stages.
5 - 15 %
Base commission of 5% for selling just the MECS Trainer or 15% if sell, install and commission the MECS Trainer. Free to negotiate an annual maintenance program with the client.
PublicitySales assistanceTrainingProspecting databaseWeb site