We are a multi-national office furniture manufacturing company, with headquarters in Hong Kong and factories in China & India. We operate in more than 70 countries and to keep up with the interests of our valued customers, we provide customised solutions for their exclusive furniture and furnishing needs.
We also work extensively in the hospital and healthcare industry, manufacturing hospital beds, stretchers, ICU furniture as well as all kinds of supplies which are relevant in the current context like masks, PPE kits, gloves etc.
The project is to maximise sales of institutional furniture and related items including desks, chairs, reception tables, cafeteria furniture, hospital beds, stretchers, 3M Masks, PPE kits, oximeters, fogging machines etc. in offices, hospitals, hotels etc. It involves:
1. The ideal candidate should have contacts with potential decision makers who may have a need for turnkey furniture purchase e.g. office complexes, co-work offices, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, government, institutions etc.
2. Should have contacts among building contractors, architects, interior designers and other such influencers in the furniture and related industries.
3. Should be able to find customers with large scale or regular requirements of furniture and related items as mentioned above.
4. Should be able to manage the sales process from start to end including prospecting, presenting, negotiating and closing.
1. Self motivated, dynamic and ambitious individuals required.
2. Should have a graduate level education. English fluency preferred.
3. Should be active on professional Social Media like LinkedIn and have enough digital knowledge to engage with local communities through digital channels.
4. Should have at least 2 local references.
5. Should be comfortable to work remotely without a dedicated office.
- All offices
- Co-working spaces
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Hotels & Inns
- Residential projects
- Local furniture shops & dealers