As a subsidiary of the holding company TRANSEO International Group founded in 1993, Medi S is a specialist in procuring disposable products for the worldwide healthcare industry. Centrally managed by the head office in Shanghai, Medi S owns two factories and is a preferred trade partner of over
40 factories throughout Asia.
We offer our international clients a wide range of disposable medical protection gear and services
- Identify, evaluate and execute business development opportunities with medical product distributors, pharmaceutical purchasing centers and other potential clients in their country.
- Active prospection of new client accounts
- Perform competitive research to provide insights for developing the sales strategy.
- Account management and liaising with the supply chain team for sales follow-up.
- Represent our brand and its products in medical trade shows and exhibitions.
**This role would require business travel of up to 50% of the time within their country.**
We are looking for some dynamics Sales Agents located in Western European Countries to represent the company and grow our portfolio of clients.
Main target Germany and UK
The best candidates would be the
- Great communication skills
- Taste of challenge/effort
- Has to be located in Europe & physically meet customers.
- Basic knowledge of the products
- Existing network in the medical sector
The best candidate should have
- A minimum of 3 years of successful business development
- A plus for the one having experience in the industry, dealing with similar products.
- Distributors of Disposable medical products in Europe
- Medical institutions (bulk buying)
- Any company in need of the mentioned product is a potential Client
We recognize that international trade can be a very complex process from end to end.
Our trading and logistics department was formed in response to the needs of our clients - to leave the time-consuming procurement and export processes in our hands so that they could instead focus on their core business.
Today, Medi-S provides medical product distributors, pharmaceutical purchasing centers and healthcare providers with a one-stop solution for sourcing, procurement and distribution, direct from factories in Asia to the world.
*Very flexible and reactive
*Customer services oriented
*One stop solution for all their purchasing in Asia
*Own factories & large network of qualified partners
*Logistics team to offer any incoterm to the final client
*Advantageous payment terms
*Proximity with the client via agents
High commissions Negociable
Sales assistanceTrainingCustomer management platformProspecting databaseWeb site