Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
Our Sales & Partnerships team is looking for motivated candidates to join our ever-growing Sales Consultant Programme. Independent from SumUp, Sales Consultants complement our in-house sales team by helping to raise awareness and expand the user base of our card readers.
This fully-remote, commission-based position is perfectly suited to those who are looking for a flexible, independent and sales-oriented role. Could this be you?
Why you should join the Sales Consultant Programme
- You’ll get to experience what it’s like being your own boss, setting your own hours and working the way that works for you.
- You’ll be able to do what you can when you can—no minimum commitment is required.
- You’ll earn a generous commission every time you sell a card reader.
What you’ll do:
- Initiate conversations with small and medium-sized businesses and educate them on the value of card payment acceptance
- Represent SumUp on the field with support from the internal sales team
- Encourage businesses to start accepting card payments and sell our card readers to help get them started
You’ll be great for this programme if
- You’re not looking for a typical 9-5 job and are able to work independently
- You’re outgoing and not shy to approach prospects
- You’re reliable, professional and self-motivated
- You’re looking to expand your sales skills and experience
Our end customers are small business owners who you will be acquiring as new merchants using SumUp card readers and potentially further financial services from our portfolio.
We are a mobile point-of-sale and financial services provider. You will be an independent sales representative for SumUp card readers to small business owners.