The goal of supplying this product to the market that is revolutionary in the personal defense market caused by the corona crisis
The most demanding 3M 1860 masks in the global market are now available from reliable Private Sellers. In particular, 3M N1860 Maks can be trusted for business by Proven and Big Priavate sellers.
All goods be provide by 3M official Factory. But the process of 3M official seller is too slow and too strict.
SOP Before A2A:
1- Discuss the price commission, the transaction process is 100% confirmed with the buyer;
The second step is to confirm the specific digital amount of the commission;
The third step is zoom meeting and let seller reconfirm with the final buyer;
The fourth step seller/mandate will send you the modified document template and send it to you to fill in and let the buyer sign and seal it,
The fifth step is to ask the buyer or the buyer’s lawyer to send it directly to seller's email address:, cc to all relevant parties, Then prepare DD if there are any disputes, problems and troubles between the buyer’s company and the buyer’s lawyer.
Step 6 The buyer pays the SELLER lawyer, and the sincerity money is transferred to the escrow account;
Step 7 A2A, the buyer submits BCL or CAGE CODE, SELLER lawyer DD, and then other processes have been written below, please read carefully and cooperate with the operation;
PPE 1860 & Cardinal & Cranberry SOP for Process:
1) Price, commission and SOP need to be accepted by both buyer and seller on a zoom meeting.
2) NCNDA/LOI/LOA/IMFPA/ICPO/PFT/ for BCL buyer, if cage code, need plus more, cage code documents ------ All documents sent from the end buyer CEO or legal person or attorney to seller (CEO) by email, then CC to all parties.
3) Seller team do diligent of buyer's company and attorney, see if it has been blacklisted or involved in money laundry suspension or other situation. If it's clean, seller will send service attorney contact information to buyer's attorney.
4) A2A. Submit BCL or cage code to seller attorney by email. Due Diligent funds. If there are special fund situations, please email seller attorney to explain. If by call, require the buyer’s lawyer to make an appointment one day in advance. The appointment time needs to be as detailed as when o’clock (please pay attention to the time difference between country and country)
5) After due diligent buyer fund, no issues, seller will send SPA and joint escrow agreement to buyer attorney for signature. If some special buyer needs LOA from seller, can be provided.
6) Seller shows big quantity SGS for buyer side to verify.
Verify SGS through: firstname.lastname@example.org Normally confirm with seller if SGS is ok or not within 24 hours.
7) Buyer transfer 100% payment into escrow with all commission after email confirmation of big quantity SGS sent from buyer within 48 hours or 5 days.
8) Seller make new match quantity SGS for buyer and begin to delivery or dispatch delivery during working time (except weekend)
Note: If buyer needs their own SGS people inspection goods and get SGS report themself, this operation will delay release payment time and change release payment trade way. Our standard procedure is release after landing of port. Now, if release after arrived port, in this operation, will need buyer pay additional money on top of the basic price.
9) Seller submits 8 documents to bank including B/L, PI, LOT NUMBER SGS……at the first batch. After that, bank releases matched quantity payment to seller or broker. Or 100% payment + commission to both seller and broker.