● 1. PREAMBLE
UPINSALES LTD ® is a service of connection between professionals online, on the Internet, it puts in relation the companies and the profiles of independent salesmen by the consultation and the deposit of advertisements "commercial missions for the independent commercial agents", but also, by the consultation of a bank of curricula vitae deposited by the members independent commercial candidates, the directory of the independent commercial agents and distributors.
These conditions apply to the Internet sites operated by or on behalf of UPINSALES LTD ® and its affiliated companies, franchisees (UPINSALES LTD ®) and subsidiaries.
The present conditions of use apply to all the products marketed and services provided by UPINSALES LTD ®, whether they are purchased individually, in the directory of commercial agents or by pack of advertisements for commercial agents and searches in the directory of independent commercial agents.
By purchasing the online services, by using the services offered, the member declares to use the UPINSALES LTD ® services in accordance with the applicable law and the following general conditions.
It is brought to the attention of the member that UPINSALES LTD ® is not the owner of the information contained in the online advertisements and in the directory of commercial agents, and therefore declines any responsibility in this respect.
● 2. REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICES OF UPINSALES LTD ®.
Registration for our services is done online, on the www.upinsales.com
website, by filling in a form and validating it after reading the present conditions of use. Our services are reserved for people of legal age and professionals who can prove that they are registered in a trade register. If you do not meet these conditions, you must not use our services. Furthermore, you are no longer authorised to use our services if your account has been temporarily or permanently suspended.
● 3. USE OF UPINSALES LTD ®.
Our site is an online support whose purpose is to allow companies and sales agents to meet each other, according to different modalities, in particular according to an "online advertisement" system and an "online profiles database" system, called on the site the "directory of independents", commonly called "Directory of sales agents". We host the content of the ads put online by the companies (text, photos, etc.). We do not intervene in the transaction between the entrepreneur looking for sales agents and the independent representative. Consequently, we have no control over the safety, truthfulness or accuracy of the advertisements posted, the ability of the advertisers to propose offers of work or the ability of the independent sales representatives to respond to the online business offers. We cannot ensure that the recruiting entrepreneur or the sales agent applicant will enter into a sales agent or sales agency agreement with each other.
● 4. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF THE MEMBER'S DATA
.1 Personal information
- We collect information that you choose to provide, such as your e-mail or postal address.
- We collect non-personal information such as browser type, operating system and web pages visited to help us manage our sites.
- We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
- We use your personal information to provide you with the services you have requested, to provide you with a personalized interactive experience, and to help us develop new services that meet your needs.
- We will not share your personal information with other businesses unless we have asked for and received your explicit consent. If you have not given us your consent, we will not share your personal information.
- We will only use the personal information you have provided to us for the purpose for which you provided it to us.
- When we temporarily provide personal information to companies that use our services, for example to consult the UPINSALES LTD ® Directory, we ask these companies to protect the information in the same way as UPINSALES LTD ®. These companies may not use your personal information for a purpose other than the one for which you provided it to UPINSALES LTD ®.
.3 Your rights and choices
- You have the right to have a copy of the personal information you have provided and to modify or update it.
- You may ask UPINSALES LTD ® to remove any prior consent you have given to disclose your personal information to other companies.
- You can ask UPINSALES LTD ® to remove you from the programs you have subscribed to using the unsubscribe link in our e-mail programs.
.4 Important information
- UPINSALES LTD ® is committed to working with its members to obtain a fair resolution to any claims or issues regarding privacy.
- UPINSALES LTD ® respects the data protection laws of countries.
- We cooperate with local data protection authorities if they believe a privacy issue has arisen.
- The privacy of our sites is certified.
● 5. PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
Members may settle the paid services either by credit card (on the Internet or by telephone) or by bank transfer.
UPINSALES LTD ® offers companies the possibility of consulting the UPINSALES LTD ® directory of freelance sales representatives (sales agents) also registered with UPINSALES LTD ®. As the costs of setting up and managing these files are unequal, UPINSALES LTD ® offers different rates or free access to certain categories of Members depending on the difficulty and cost of setting up and managing the files of persons sought by a given category. In any case, the price and payment terms of the various Paid Services are presented and are constantly accessible on the UPINSALES LTD ® site and at the latest during the presentation or use of the Paid Service(s) to which the Member wishes to subscribe, as well as their respective rate(s).
The price list is accessible at any time on the RATES page of the UPINSALES LTD ® website.
Subscription conditions :
- Standard advertisement service - Duration of the service: 2 months without tacit renewal.
● 6. GUARANTEE
The customer uses the UPINSALES LTD ® services at his own risk. UPINSALES LTD ® cannot guarantee that the services offered will not be interrupted in any way. UPINSALES LTD ®'s obligation to supply is limited to an obligation of means.
Similarly, the information that the customer obtains within the framework of the services offered by UPINSALES LTD ®, whether on the site or by e-mail, does not give UPINSALES LTD ® any right to a guarantee insofar as it is not the producer of this information.
The articles offered are in conformity with the legislation in force in the country. UPINSALES LTD ® shall not be held responsible in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the services are purchased.
THE ONLY WARRANTY GIVEN BY UPINSALES LTD ® IS FOR THE OPERATION OF A WEBSITE THAT PROVIDES THE CUSTOMER WITH THE SERVICE ORDERED. IN NO EVENT SHALL UPINSALES LTD ® BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR PROBLEMS WITH ELECTRONIC PAYMENT, COSTS RELATED TO DELAY OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING FORMAL, CONTRACTUAL, TORT, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLE OCCURRENCE OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING A BREACH OF THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY.
● 7. NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL - REIMBURSEMENT - OBLIGATION OF MEANS
upinsales.com is a site dedicated to professionals. You therefore do not have the right of withdrawal.
The activation fee is payable at the start of the service. Whatever the outcome of the mission, they are payable by the Client and cannot be reimbursed for any reason whatsoever. These activation fees include the writing of your ad by a specialised consultant, the posting of your ad on our exclusive database, but also on other specialised job sites to gain maximum visibility, the support of a dedicated consultant and the expenses related to the referencing of your ad.
upinsales.com is committed to providing you with the means to find a candidate. In the current context, upinsales.com cannot commit to an obligation of results, because we are also dependent on market responses
● 8. LINKS
UPINSALES LTD ® or a third party may establish a link with other sites or sources. UPINSALES LTD ® has no means of controlling these sites and sources, and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and sources, nor does it guarantee them. UPINSALES LTD ® is not responsible for the content of these sites or sources and excludes all responsibility and guarantees with regard to this content.
The links and, in particular, the searches are carried out largely automatically and, due to their number, cannot be checked in any way by UPINSALES LTD ® staff. If, however, the pages of the upinsales.com website contain a link to an external page in which illegal content has been disseminated by a third party, UPINSALES LTD ® will delete the link to this page after having been informed of the said content.
● 9. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with law of GB. The courts of GB shall have jurisdiction to rule on all disputes that may arise between the parties in relation to the execution of these Terms and Conditions.
● 10. WHO ARE WE?
UPINSALES LTD ®
1ST FLOOR 156 CROMWELL ROAD SW7 4EF LONDON
● 11. REMINDER TO CANDIDATES - UPINSALES LTD ® TIPS
Reminder to "business profile" users
- Never give your national insurance number (on the site).
- Do not provide any personal information by phone or email (social security number, family situation, etc.).
- Be careful when dealing with contacts outside your home country.
If you suspect a fraudulent offer please notify us immediately using our contact form and we will take appropriate action.
The effective date of the latest changes to the Terms is 16 January 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact UPINSALES LTD ® by filling in the contact form.